top of page

Pazar Araştırması Grubu

Herkese Açık·14 üye
Michael Lukin
Michael Lukin

The Best Desamuduru Telugu Movie Dialogues to Download and Watch

Desamuduru Telugu Movie Dialogues Download: A Guide for Movie Lovers

If you are a fan of Telugu movies, you must have heard of Desamuduru, the 2007 action film starring Allu Arjun and Hansika Motwani. The film was a huge hit at the box office and received rave reviews from critics and audiences alike. The film was directed by Puri Jagannadh and produced by DVV Danayya.

desamudurutelugumoviedialoguesdownloadmovies

One of the highlights of the film was the dialogues, which were witty, powerful, and catchy. The dialogues were written by Puri Jagannadh himself, who is known for his punchy and stylish lines. The dialogues added to the charm and charisma of Allu Arjun, who played the role of Bala Govind, a journalist who goes undercover to expose a human trafficking ring. The dialogues also complemented the action sequences, which were choreographed by Stun Siva.

If you are looking for a way to download Desamuduru Telugu movie dialogues and enjoy them on your device, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will show you how to find and download Desamuduru Telugu movie dialogues online and experience the thrill of this epic action film.

How to Find Desamuduru Telugu Movie Dialogues Online

There are many websites that offer Desamuduru Telugu movie dialogues for download. However, not all of them are reliable or safe. Some of them may contain viruses or malware that can harm your device or steal your personal information. Some of them may also have low-quality or incomplete dialogues that can ruin your enjoyment.

To avoid these risks, you should only use trusted and verified websites that offer high-quality and complete dialogues for download. Here are some of the best websites that we recommend for finding Desamuduru Telugu movie dialogues online:

• Prime Video: Prime Video is a streaming service that offers Desamuduru as part of its library. You can watch the movie online or download it for offline viewing. You can also access the subtitles and audio tracks of the movie, which include the dialogues. To use Prime Video, you need to have an Amazon Prime membership, which costs $12.99 per month or $119 per year. You can also get a 30-day free trial if you are a new user.

• IMDb: IMDb is a website that provides information about movies, TV shows, celebrities, and more. You can find Desamuduru on IMDb and read its synopsis, cast, crew, trivia, reviews, ratings, and more. You can also watch the trailer and clips of the movie, which contain some of the dialogues. To download the dialogues from IMDb, you need to use a third-party software or extension that can capture the audio from the video.

How to Download Desamuduru Telugu Movie Dialogues Online

Once you have found a website that offers Desamuduru Telugu movie dialogues for download, you need to follow some simple steps to get them on your device. Here are some general steps that you can follow:

• Go to the website and search for Desamuduru.

• Select the movie and choose the option to download it.

• Select the format and quality of the download. You can choose between MP4, MKV, AVI, etc. You can also choose between HD, SD, 4K, etc.

• Select the language and subtitle options. You can choose between Telugu, Hindi, English, etc. You can also choose between subtitles or dubbing.

• Click on the download button and wait for the process to complete.

• Once the download is complete, you can find the file on your device's storage.

• Open the file with a media player that supports subtitles and audio tracks.

• Select the subtitle and audio track that contain the dialogues.

• Enjoy watching or listening to Desamuduru Telugu movie dialogues on your device.

Note: The steps may vary depending on the website and device that you use. You should always follow the instructions and terms of service of the website that you use.

Why You Should Download Desamuduru Telugu Movie Dialogues

Desamuduru Telugu movie dialogues are not only entertaining but also inspiring and motivating. They showcase the heroism, courage, and determination of Bala Govind, who fights against all odds to save his love and bring justice to the villains. The dialogues also reflect the personality and attitude of Bala Govind, who is fearless, confident, and witty. The dialogues also convey the romance and chemistry between Bala Govind and Vaishali, who are opposites in many ways but share a deep bond.

By downloading Desamuduru Telugu movie dialogues, you can enjoy them anytime and anywhere on your device. You can also share them with your friends and family and impress them with your knowledge of Telugu cinema. You can also use them as ringtones, status updates, or captions for your social media posts. You can also learn some Telugu words and phrases from the dialogues and improve your language skills.

Some of the Best Desamuduru Telugu Movie Dialogues

Desamuduru Telugu movie dialogues are full of punch and power. Here are some of the best dialogues from the movie that you can download and enjoy:

• Bala Govind: \"Nenu ekkada chusina nee moham kanipisthundi... Nee moham nannu ekkada chusina kanipisthundi... Nee moham nannu ekkada chusina kanipisthundi... Nee moham nannu ekkada chusina kanipisthundi...\" (I see your face wherever I look... Your face sees me wherever I look... Your face sees me wherever I look... Your face sees me wherever I look...)

• Bala Govind: \"Nenu simham lanti vadini... Simham mundu ela untundo nenu kuda alage untanu... Simham venaka ela untundo nenu kuda alage untanu... Simham pakkana ela untundo nenu kuda alage untanu...\" (I am like a lion... I am like a lion in front of a lion... I am like a lion behind a lion... I am like a lion beside a lion...)

• Bala Govind: \"Nuvvu naa girlfriend kaadu... Naa lover kaadu... Naa pellam kaadu... Nuvvu naa praanam\" (You are not my girlfriend... You are not my lover... You are not my wife... You are my life)

• Tambi Durai: \"Nee peru enti?\" (What is your name?)Bala Govind: \"Nee peru enti?\" (What is your name?)Tambi Durai: \"Nee peru enti ani adugutunna\" (I am asking what is your name)Bala Govind: \"Nee peru enti ani adugutunna\" (I am asking what is your name)

• Bala Govind: \"Nuvvu naa vaipu vachesthe neeku emi avuthundo telusa? Nee vaipu vachesthe neeku emi avuthundo telusa? Naa vaipu vachesthe neeku emi avuthundo telusa?\" (Do you know what will happen if you come towards me? Do you know what will happen if I come towards you? Do you know what will happen if we come towards each other?)

How to Enjoy Desamuduru Telugu Movie Songs

Desamuduru Telugu movie songs are another attraction of the film. The songs are composed by Chakri, who has given some memorable tunes and melodies for the film. The songs are sung by popular singers like Udit Narayan, Kousalya, Naveen, Kunal Ganjawala, and others. The lyrics are written by Bhaskarabhatla, who has penned some catchy and meaningful words for the songs.

Desamuduru Telugu movie songs are a mix of different genres and moods. There are romantic songs like \"Ninne Ninne\" and \"Manasuley\", which express the love and longing between Bala Govind and Vaishali. There are peppy songs like \"Gili Gili Ga\" and \"Attaantode Ittaantode\", which showcase the energy and fun of Bala Govind and his friends. There are also mass songs like \"Satte\" and \"Gola Gola\", which highlight the action and heroism of Bala Govind.

If you want to enjoy Desamuduru Telugu movie songs, you can download them from various websites that offer them for free or for a nominal fee. You can also listen to them online on streaming platforms like YouTube, Gaana, Spotify, etc. You can also watch the video songs of the film, which feature some amazing choreography and cinematography. You can also sing along with the songs using the lyrics that are available online.

Some of the Best Desamuduru Telugu Movie Songs

Desamuduru Telugu movie songs are all enjoyable and entertaining. Here are some of the best songs from the film that you can download and enjoy:

• Ninne Ninne: This is a romantic duet sung by Udit Narayan and Kousalya. The song depicts the love and attraction between Bala Govind and Vaishali, who meet in Manali. The song has a soothing melody and beautiful lyrics that capture the essence of their relationship.

• Gili Gili Ga: This is a peppy song sung by Naveen and Kousalya. The song shows the fun and mischief of Bala Govind and his friends, who go on a trip to Manali. The song has a catchy tune and lively lyrics that make you want to dance along.

• Satte: This is a mass song sung by Kunal Ganjawala. The song showcases the action and attitude of Bala Govind, who fights against Tambi Durai and his goons. The song has a powerful beat and punchy lyrics that make you feel the adrenaline rush.

• Gola Gola: This is another mass song sung by Chakri and Kousalya. The song features Bala Govind and Vaishali in a dance sequence, where they show their chemistry and style. The song has a groovy rhythm and stylish lyrics that make you groove along.

How to Find Desamuduru Telugu Movie Reviews Online

If you want to know what other people think about Desamuduru Telugu movie, you can find many reviews online. Reviews are opinions or feedback given by critics or viewers who have watched the movie. Reviews can help you decide whether to watch the movie or not, or to compare your views with others.

There are many websites that offer Desamuduru Telugu movie reviews online. Some of them are professional and reliable, while some of them are amateur and biased. You should always check the credibility and authenticity of the website and the reviewer before trusting their reviews. You should also read multiple reviews from different sources to get a balanced and comprehensive perspective of the movie.

Here are some of the best websites that we recommend for finding Desamuduru Telugu movie reviews online:

• IMDb: IMDb is a website that provides information about movies, TV shows, celebrities, and more. You can find Desamuduru on IMDb and read its synopsis, cast, crew, trivia, reviews, ratings, and more. You can also watch the trailer and clips of the movie, which contain some of the dialogues. IMDb has a user rating system, where users can rate the movie on a scale of 1 to 10. You can also read user reviews, which are comments written by users who have watched the movie. You can also write your own review and share your opinion with others.

• Idlebrain: Idlebrain is a website that focuses on Telugu cinema news, reviews, interviews, galleries, and more. You can find Desamuduru on Idlebrain and read its review written by Jeevi, a popular film critic. The review gives a detailed analysis of the story, screenplay, direction, performances, music, cinematography, editing, and other technical aspects of the movie. The review also gives a rating on a scale of 5 stars. You can also read user comments, which are feedback given by users who have watched the movie.